Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

100 Word Challenge

This weeks 100 Word Challenges prompt was, The weather changed dramatically... This week I was focusing on using semi-colons and using descriptive langue. I hope you enjoy!

The rain continuously drizzled down the old window creating more condensation. The rain was hitting the roof creating a rhythm that I was sick of.I slowly pulled the blanket over me and scuffed my face with warm buttery popcorn. Why did this day have to be so miserable? But then the weather changed dramatically… The rain had stopped ;the condensation on the window disappeared and the sun peaked out from behind the clouds. I quickly jumped in the car and grabbed my togs. The water was so refreshing against my face. This was better than sitting on the couch!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Emma,
    i like your piece of writing.
    I love the way you added details to your writing.
    Emma i really like the way you have discriped about the rain.

    Regards,
    Naua teu, Oamaru Intermediate school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.