Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

100 Word Challenge Week 8

This weeks prompt was about this photo that we had to tell a story about. There was a creme egg that was pouring out with workers surrounding it. My goal for this week was to hook the reader in and use more interesting language.


Workers watched in despair as the creamy substance leaked out of the the unknown object.Not knowing what to we just stood there. After about a minute of watching it , now ankle deep in this weird sapping texture I had had enough. I gently reached down and scoop the thick substance into my cold hands.The warm creamy liquid  coated my hands in delight. I pulled my hands up to my face and licked the unknown smoothness. The creamy texture attracted my taste buds in satisfaction. What is this heavenly treat? I must share this ravishing object with the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.