Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

100 Word Challenge

Every Monday we have a new creative writing challenge called The 100 Word Challenge. I really enjoyed doing this because it was challenging and a creative why to write.I think that this is a good writing challenge for my learning because It makes me have to think outside of the box to come up with new ideas. This weeks prompt is "The water just keep gushing."


Sailing across the ocean,hearing the sound of the waves crashing against the boat was Luke's life. But he still had to work continuously fixing every niggly thing on the boat. Luke was a very nosey kid so on his breaks he would go exploring. There infront of him was a rustic door with a silver plate that had engraved in big loud letters DO NOT ENTER. This didn’t stop Luke. He bashed and banged with all his might.The door opened and Luke went flying into the wall.Suddenly lights flashed,sirens went but the water just keep gushing...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are having to think outside the box - when we're thinking, that usually means our brain is growing! I love that you have started with a verb...'Sailing...' I can see you've thought carefully about the words you've chosen. Keep up the great writing!

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.