Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

I am learning to write a memoir poem. (This recalls a moment in time from my past that links to an emotion I felt at that time) The emotion I have chosen to link my memoir to is….
In my memoir I describe the scene and situation using strong adjective, nouns and verbs.
I hope you enjoy it.


Deep Cove is usual enough
Misty Clouds surround the mountain ranges  ,  While the dull water  takes it’s course, Keas chirp among the mass of native trees.
An ordinary school doing ordinary things.
The drained dingy powers on,the worthless rods decay in our hands, we try to catch the greedy fish.
Rods winding in, hopeful for a shark
Hopeful, devastated, agitated

But what for?

3 comments:

  1. kiora Emma,
    Good words and good job. sounds like you had fun
    Where were you?

    danni
    room 4
    drummond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danni,
      In my story i'm at Deep Cove.

      Delete
  2. Hi Emma,

    Great poem on deep cove they were great times what was your favorite part. also who was your favorite parent on the trip

    Flynn

    Room 4

    Drummond primary school

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.